Circle K Easy
- Login or register for the Circle K frequent filler rewards program which is a must for consumers who stop by Circle K more than a few times a week
- Customers can stop by any Circle K in person and pick up a keytag to earn FREE rewards
The Cirle K Easy rewards program is free to join and in order to register online the member must have their consumer ID. Once the member has registered for a Circle K Easy account online they can view the amount of points they have earned, check out a summary of their rewards, update account information, and access other important program information.
Circle K Easy Notes
- The popular FrequentFiller program was created in 2002 by Outsite Networks, Inc. as part of their offering to loyal customers
- Members who have already registered just need their username and password to login
- The program will never carry an annual fee
- Customers are allowed to be members at more than one FrequentFiller program
- The members consumer ID is directly under the date and time on their POINT STATUS report account
Please note when customers use their tag at a FrequentFiller affiliate coupon printer, they will receive a POINT STATUS report which indicates their current point totals, which rewards they are currently working toward, and information about recent transactions.
- Tempe based convenience store chain
- Founded in 1951 and has more than 10,000 locations
- A wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian-based Alimentation Couche-Tard
Circle K was founded by a Mr. Fred Hervey who purchased a few “Kay” stores in Texas and then change their name to Circle K. The firm currently operates in the countries of United States, Canada, Guam, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Costa Rica, Honduras and Mexico…. they recently closed operations in Norway due to lack luster profits.