- A sales pitch for 6 monthly issues of Passive Monthly Income
- Provides information on individual retirement pension plans and how to make money on them
The sales pitch claims people will make more in retirement under this system than they did working and then they go on to talk about people using their first names only who are making $30,000, $40,000 a year or more using the Claim 424K system.
Ultimately this is just one big sales pitch for the customer to subscribe to the Claim 424k newsletter. The package includes:
- 6 monthly issues of Passive Monthly Income
- Access to the authors income portfolio
- Email alerts that are designed to maximize investment profits
The price of this package is $195 and customer are allowed to try it for 30 days… if they are not happy with the Claim 424k service within the first 30 days simply call or e-mail them to cancel. Those customers who fail to cancel the Passive Monthly Income service will have their credit card billed for $90.
The creator of this sales pitch is Mitchell Clark, B. Comm. At the bottom of the website in fine print it reads “There is no magic formula to getting rich… Success in investment vehicles with the best prospects for price appreciation can only be achieved through proper and rigorous research and analysis”.