Computer Share Investor
- Access the state of the art Computer Share Investor center online
- The service is operated by Computershare Limited and provides uses with fast, secure access to stock holdings and or research market data
New users to the Computer Share Investor program requires the customer to create an account starting with their SS number or their Computer Share Investor holder account number. The Holder Account Number is ideally used to confirm the customers shareholdings if they live outside the U.S., or you do not wish to use the SS number. The entire registration process should take less than 100 seconds to complete and requires an email address.
Computer Share Investor Notes
- Provides access to commonly used tax forms
- Allows users to make a payment, view recent payment, print recent transactions, and use the latest technology to obtain valuable market data
- To obtain the latest market data on a company simply use the Compute Share Investor company search tool
- To use this tool the user will have to provide a company name (i.e. Apple) or ticker symbol (i.e. GM)
- This tool is free to use to the general public and does not require the user to sign up for the Computer Share Investor service
- The market data tool will show the current stock price, latest news ain regards to the stock in question, and a price/volume traded chart
Please note the Computer Share Investor Center is not optimized to fit almost all smartphones. Any questions about the Computer Share Investor center can be directed to a disgruntled customer service agent at 888 887 8945. Those looking to reach out to the company by mail can write to: P.O. Box 43078 Providence, RI 02940-3078 OR 250 Royall Street Canton, MA 02021 for those looking to write to the Company overnight.
Computershare entered the U.S. market in 2001 and was founded in 1978. The firm is a publically traded company and can be found under ticker symbol CPU.