Copps is requesting all feedback (good or bad) in regards to a visit to Copps, Mariano’s, Metro Market, and Pick N Save. All feedback will be kept confidential and in return for the customers time they will be entered into drawing to win a $50 Roundy’s gift card. The Copps Experience survey is powered by the Service Management Group and the following information will be needed from the Coops receipt: date/time of visit, store number (which will be 4 digits long), lane number (which will be two digits long), and the Copps transaction number.
Copps Customer Survey Feedback Sweepstakes
- Only residents in the states of Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Indiana are allowed to take the survey/sweepstakes
- Drawings will occur monthly and no purchase is required to enter the $50 gift card sweepstakes
- Drawings will take place on or around the seventh day following the end of the previous month
- A total of 4 gift cards will be given away monthly for a total prize value of $400
The sponsor of the Copps Experience survey sweepstakes is listed as Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc. The odds of winning a gift card is unknown and will be based upon how many people enter the sweepstakes during any given month.
Who is Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc?
- Wisconsin based grocery store chain with more than 150 locations
- Operates under the ‘Pick ‘n Save’ (throughout Wisconsin), ‘Copps Food Center’ in northern Wisconsin and the Madison, ‘Metro Market’ in the city of Milwaukee and Madison, and ‘Mariano’s Fresh Market’ names
- Most locations come with a pharmacy
Roundy’s was founded by William E. Smith, Judson Roundy and Sidney Hauxhurs all the way back in 1872 when the three could not agree on a decent grocery store to shop at in the Milwaukee area. Today the firm is owned and operated by Willis Stein & Partners and has nearly 4 billion US Dollars in annual revenues.