- Allows consumers with less than perfect credit to apply for an auto loan
The firm uses a in-house “YES Score technology” to determine if the customer will qualify for an auto loan and once the application has been completed the customer should only have to wait about 5 minutes for a decision.
Credit Yes Reviews:
- Consumer Affairs: 1.25 stars out of 5 based on 128 ratings out of 273 reviews (not good)
- On the other hand the Better Business Bureau provides Credit Yes with an A+ rating
“We actually got an $8000 loan, 62% APR with a 4 years term even though my girlfriend and I had to co-signed. We had to accept this because we were desperate and needed a car to keep us going to work and school…. Even though they accepted us but it was like choosing how to die, instead of living.” – David of Gwynn Oaks, MD 2015 from Consumer Affairs
- Auto financing firm founded in 2004
- Caters to providing people with bad credit a loan for a car
- Has served over 1 million loans to date
Credit Yes claims that when they are deciding to give a loan it is based on the customers stability and not personal credit score as they believe everyone should have a chance to own an auto.
- Loans can range from $5000 up to $35,000
- The average loan length from Credit Yes is 48-60 months with all loans available from 12-72 month terms
- Customers are allowed to make payments Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly payments
- The loan application process with Credit Yes should take less than 10 minutes to complete and is pretty much stress free
- Applicants will have to have to be working for at least one year or have 2 years worth of job history (working at more than one job for 2 years)
Any questions about the Credit Yes application process or loan can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-CREDITYES (273-3489).