CUNY Scholar Card
- Enroll, manage, or simply obtain more information about the Cuny Scholar card online
- The new and improved CUNY Scholar Card, is considered a Money Network Enabled Prepaid MasterCard and can be used anywhere the MasterCard logo is present
The Suny Scholar Card is NOT a credit card and students can only spend amount of money on the card (once the funds have been exhausted the customer will have to reload the CUNY card in order to make further purchases). The card can be used at popular college hang outs such as bars, doing online shopping, at cheap liquor stores, at gas stations, restaurants (i.e. Taco Bell, Jack In The Box), medical offices, and on campus (i.e. book stores).
CUNY Scholar Card Notes
- Once the card has been loaded funds will be available to use that same day
- Common reload locations include Walgreens and 7-11
- Card holders are encouraged to download the Money Network Mobile App (which is FREE) in order to keep track of spending, set up account alerts, and locate an Allpoint Network ATM
- The CUNY Scholar card will never charge the member a monthly or minimum fee
- Members are treated to free withdrawals at any Allpoint Network ATM, including Citibank ATMs located on-campus (these ATM’s are a dime a dozen on most major college campuses)
- Rest easy because all funds on the card are FDIC insured
Any questions about the CUNY Scholar Card can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 307-7309 (MasterCard) or 1-800-822-4283 (MoneyNetwork). Please note that brand new members must activate the card Service and create a new PIN before the CUNY card can used to make purchases.
Any questions via US Mail for the Money Network can be directed to: Money Network Account Services, 7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway, 5th Floor Cordova, Tennessee 38016.