CVS Survey FF
- Take a short survey related to a CVS Pharmacy (also known as simply CVS)
The CVS Survey FF is available in both English and Spanish and customers will need the 16 digit CVS FF survey number to begin. Once all feedback has been provided the customer will have a chance to enter a prize drawing where they could win $1000. In order to enter the $1000 CVS Customer Survey sweepstakes the contestants must provide their name, contact information, and a valid email address. The CVS Survey FF is powered by Toluna CEM and all survey data will remain confidential.
CVS Patient Care Survey
- On top of the $1000 prize draw 200 monthly prize draws will be given away
- The 200 monthly prize drawings associated with the CVS Survey FF promotion will be $10 in cash (awarded in the form of a check)
- To enter the drawing customers must be a legal resident of the US and age 18 or older at the time of entry
- Potential winners will be randomly drawn approximately three (3) weeks following the end of each calendar month during the Promotional Period
- A purchase is not required from CVS Pharmacy in order to enter the sweepstakes
- To enter without purchase simply write to: CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248-6897
- When entering via mail please include the contestants contact information and DOB on a 3×5 index card
- If a household wins the $1000 they will not be eligible to win another prize
- All prizes will be taxed bu the US Federal Government
A list of winners associated with the CVS Survey FF promotion will be available at the end of each month (aka prize drawing date) by writing to: CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes Winners List, Toluna USA, Inc., 16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248-6897.
CVS Pharmacy is a Rhode Island based pharmacy retailer chain and was founded in 1963 (conducted business under the name Consumer Value Stores up until 1996).
The CVS corporate office is based at One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895 and can be reached by phone by calling 401-765-1500.