Discover Redeem To Pay
- Apply Discover cash back bonus points to a billing account
- In order to pay with cash back bonus points the customer must login with their account information
The Discover Redeem To Pay service is free to use and open to all Discover IT credit card reward members. Any questions in regards to applying cashback points to an account can be directed to 800-347-2683 or those looking to contact the firm via US Mail can write to: Customer Service – General Inquiries Discover Financial Services P.O. Box 30943 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943.
Discover Redeem To Pay is only associated with Discover credit card reward points program and there is not fee applied when making a bonus point redemption.
Popular Discover credit cards include:
- Discover it Card (also comes in a NHL and fuel rewards version)
- Discover it Miles card (designed for people who like to travel the globe)
- Discover Secured Credit Card (this card is designed for people with bad credit… gives them a second chance at the credit card game)
- Any customers who fail to use their Discover credit card in a 18 month time period will have their account deactivate
- The Cash Back it card comes with a nice 0% APR for 12 months
The standard issue Discover it card comes with 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter, up to the quarterly maximum upon sign up. The It Secured Credit card allows a customer to deposit $200 and get a $200 credit line or deposit $500 to get a $500 credit line ($500 is the max for new customers… after time they can apply for a higher line of credit).
Discover also offers a credit card specifically designed for students that provides those with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent) during a School Year (September – August) a $20 Cash back Bonus… students can earn this cash bonus up to 5 times in a row.