FedEx Handler Jobs
- Apply for a FedEx Express handlers job at either the Memphis, TN or Indianapolis, IN Hub
- Currently the handler pay at FedEx is listed as $12.26 an hour while the Material Handler pay is $13.00 a hour
The FedEx Handler Jobs are open to all legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older. The positions (both the handler and material handler job) provide paid leave, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement benefits, and a happy/safe working environment.
FedEx Handler Jobs Notes
- Applicants must have the ability to lift and move around 75 lbs.
- pass a urine drug screen and a criminal background check (FedEx does not want to hire formal criminals)
- Any applicants who are male and born after 12/31.59 are required to register for Selective Service must have a Selective Service Registration number
- This is an ideal job for a former active duty veteran
Those looking to apply in person can show up at 4009 Airways Blvd, Module N, Memphis, TN 38118 anytime between Mon-Fri from 9 am to 3 pm and ask to speak with a hiring manager.
- FedEx offers travel and shipping discounts to all employees
- Most full-time employees should opt into the 401k plan
- The main job of a package handler is to ensure all packages are loaded safely into the FedEx truck or plane
FedEx Handler Job applicants can also visit the Memphis Recruitment Center at 2874 Airport, Business Drive; Bldg. D; Memphis, TN 38118 to apply in person… please show up at the recruitment center anytime from Mon-Wed from 8:30 am to 11 am or Saturday from 8:30 am to 1 pm… some job advocates suggest showing up in person gives the applicant a better chance of getting the job.