- Help Lay’s decide which flavor should stay and which flavor should go and possibly win $250,000 as part of the promotion
Not only will the Flavor Swap promotion feature a $250k grand prize but contestants also stand a chance to win a one of 1000 daily prizes to be given away starting on 2/8/16. The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of American who are 18 years of age or older and will end on 3/21/16.
What are the flavor match ups associated with the Lay’s Flavor swap promotion?
- Heat Flavor Swap: Fiery Roasted Habanero vs. Flamin’ Hot
- Cheese Flavor Swap: Smoked Gouda & Chive vs. Cheddar & Sour Cream
- Barbecue Flavor Swap: Korean Barbecue vs. Honey Barbecue
- Spice Flavor Swap: Kettle Cooked Olive Oil & Herbs vs. Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
Fans (aka Lay;s potato chip customers) will be able to vote on which chip will stand on the shelves and which potato chip will sleep with the fishes. A valid email address will be required to enter and no purchase is required.
- Popular American potato chip brand
- Owned and operated by the Pepsi Co
- Founded by Mr. Herman Lay who drove cross-country selling Lay’s potato chips from the back seat of his car
Popular brands marketed by Lay’s include: cheddar & sour cream, dill pickle (these go great with any sub sandwich), BBQ (perfect for summer cook out), honey BBQ, and chile limon.