Florida AG Pulte Settlement
- Pending in the Circuit Court for the Second Judicial Circuit in and for Leon County, Florida
- Claim forms must be filed by 02/15/2020
- File a claim at www.florida-ag-pultesettlement.com
- Pulte Home Company LLC. is represented by John H. Dannecker & James P. Terpening III
The lawsuit is entitled Office of the Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs, State of Florida v. PulteGroup Inc. and Pulte Home Company LLC, and is listed as case number 82632246.
- $78.7 million settlement in a state lawsuit lodged over the condition of Florida Pulte Home stucco
- More than 23,000 homes are included
- The amount of money any one class member will receive will vary
- DO NOT file a claim if you do not qualify
Class members are defined as current and former original owners of Florida Pulte homes from 4/17/2005 to 12/28/2018 who have either paid for stucco repair or need to have repairs due to stucco problems.
The Florida Attorney General’s Office filed the Pulte Home stucco enforcement action alleging the company built homes with defective means that resulted in damage to stucco, mold, and wood rot.
Check out LaminateSettlement.com Lawsuit
www.Florida-ag-pultesettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Pulte Settlement A.B. Data Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 1-800-232-3154
- Pulte email: FLStuccoSettlement@Pulte.com
- Pulte phone: 844-947-4234
Pulte Settlement Class Members can file a claim by mail or online.
If filed online please mail the claim form to “Pulte Settlement A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217”
Class members do not have to hire an attorney as the court as already assigned attorneys to represent them.
Florida AG Pulte Settlement Class Members Attorneys
- Pamela Jo Bondi
- Patricia Conners
- Gregory Slemp
- R. Scott Palmer
- Colin Fraser
- Rachel Michelle Steinman
Disagree with the repair assessment for your house?
If you disagree with Pulte’s assessment of your eligibility for repairs under the Final Judgment or the extent of the repairs, then you may contact Centricity at 1-800-749-0381 x4909
Centricity will review and decide all repair disputes under the Final Judgment.