Customers are encouraged to take a survey associated with a purchase at Follett online to help improve customer service. To take the Follett Experience survey customers will need the survey code along with the date and time of purchase made at Follett. The survey is powered by the Service Management Group and all feedback will be kept confidential and only distributed to Follett Corporation.
Follett Experience Tell Us Customer Survey Notes
- Internet access is required as customers are not allowed to call Follett and take the survey
- The survey code will be 12 digits in length and found on the bottom left portion of the receipt
- The date and time can be found on the bottom right of the Follett receipt
Who is the Follett Corporation?
- Provides educational technology and services to Pre-K and K-12 schools, districts, and college campuses (technologies include eBooks, audiobooks, interactive content, and programs to keep school devices organized and the state of the art Destiny Library Manager)
- Has around 1,200 local campus stores and over 1,600 virtual stores across the globe
- Private firm based in Westchester Illinois
The Follett corporate office is based at 3 Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 200, Westchester, IL 60154 and can be reached toll-free at 800-365-5388 (please do not contact this toll-free number with any questions about the Follett Experience Survey).
Popular products issued by the firm include college textbooks (who supplies to some of the biggest and most respected college in the US to include Stanford, Notre Dame, and Baylor), sSchool accessories (such as smart phone holders and school ID cases), and administration uses such as Follett Infigo Receipt Printer Kit.