Fox Now Activate
- Activate a FOX Broadcasting Company device online with the activation code displayed on the consumers TV screen
The activation process should only take a few moments to complete and please be sure the consumers browser is configured to accept all cookies to continue. FOX Now has recently added some new TV Providers to include: D and P Communications, Grande Communications (added support for Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360/One – was already supported on FOX.com and mobile devices), and Norwood Light Broadband.
The Fox Now app can be used on any iPad, iPhone, or iPod and the customer can start enjoying unlocked content right away once the app has been downloaded. Any issues associated with the FOX NOW app on a iOS device is most likely due to a faulty Internet connection.
Popular issues associated with the Fox Now Activate product
- Fox Now does currently support streaming via Chromecast
- For best experience when using FOX NOW it is recommended the customer has an Internet speed of 1.0 megabytes per second or more
- Customers who are having problems using the app should uninstall the sucker and then reinstall it
- The Fox Now app will show ads to help support the service and any customers who use an ad blocker (i.e. AdBlock, AdBlock Plus) may experience video problems as they can interfere with the service
- Generally speaking TV shows will be available on Fox Now the day after they air BUT in some cases may take 8 days to unlock after they air on TV without a participating provider
Atoll free number specifically designed for the Fox Now Activate service could not be found at this time BUT customers can contact the via email here (or firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Fox Broadcasting Company originally launched in the fall of 1986 and is based in New York. The firms corporate office is located at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10036 and can be reached by phone by calling 212-301-3000.