Get Chase Freedom Invitation
Apply for THEE Chase Freedom card which is one of the most popular cash back reward cards on the planet . To start the application the applicant must have the Get Chase Freedom invitation number (which will be 12 digits long), the applicants 5 digit zip code, and provide their last name. The application process will only take a few minutes to complete and applicants who receive the offer invitation via US Mail are almost guaranteed to get approved (Chase does not bother mailing the Chase Freedom Invitation offer to people with bad credit who will not be approved).
What makes the Chase Freedom Card so popular?
- Comes with no annual fee
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases made
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories that change every quarter
- The 5% cash back categories are usually pretty good promotions such as gas, groceries, shopping on Amazon, and restaurants
- Chase usually provides the applicant with a cash back bonus in the neighbourhood of $100 to $300 when they spend a certain amount of money within the first 3 months of opening the card (please see the specific offer for more details)
- Instead of redeeming the reward points for cash the Chase Freedom programs allows members to use the rewards at popular retailers such as Starbucks, Best Buy, Sears, TGI Friday’s, Target, The Gap, AND Regal just to name a few
Any questions about the Get Chase Freedom invitation Offer can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-877-242-7372 or for outside the US please dial 713-262-3300.
Other popular cash back card that compete the Chase Freedom Card? Consumers who like to compare options before taking the dive should also look at the Capital One Quicksilver Card and the Discover It card. The Quicksilver card is probably the best out of the two as it offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase and a $100 bonus for new applicants.