Gov Pay Now
- Make a payment online with the PLC code (Pay Location Code)
- If the user does not have a PLC ode they can search via the agency/payment type OR search by typing State, City or Agency Name
The Gov Pay Now service allows credit, debit, and pre-paid debit card transactions for government agencies such as “law enforcement agencies, courts, corrections facilities, departments of revenue, and treasurers, such as cash bail; deposits to inmate trust, telephone and commissary accounts; probation obligations; restitution payments; electronic monitoring fees; payment of traffic and criminal fines; court fees; towing and impound fees; records fees; child support; property taxes; assessment payments; business taxes; and license and permit fees, among other“.
Gov Pay Now Notes
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit or debit cards are the ONLY acceptable forms of payment at this time
- The “PLC” code will be 4 to 6 digits in length and alphanumeric in character
- GovPayNet is not affiliated with the Federal Government and is a private company that serves government agencies
- All payments will require the customer to provide the CVV number associated with the debit or credit card
- The GovPayNet call center is open around the clock 24/7/365
- Any and all service fees with be disclosed to the user before making a payment
- Once a payment is made via Gov Pay Now it will be confirmed via email
- If the customer makes a overpayment please allow GovPayNet up to 5 days to credit the payment to the customer’s account
Anyone looking to contact Gov Pay Now should direct their phone call to 1-888-604-7888 or 1-877-392-2455 for bail issues (GovPayNet does offer a limited amount of Spanish-speaking staff in the call center). Please note that GovPayNet is not a bail bondsman and each court may have different rules when determining bail.