HomeSite My Policy
- Access a home owners insurance policy online
- Operated by the Homesite Group Incorporated
- First time users will have to register at www.homesite.com/mypolicy while returning users can sign in with their user ID (which is their email address used at the time of sign up)
HomeSite.com/MyPolicy allows the user to make a payment, register a bank account for automated payments, email proof of insurance, download policy documents, view policy coverage information, enroll in paperless billing (AL Gore would be happy… or would he), and file a claim. Any My Policy account questions can be directed to 1-800-466-3748. Those who need to file a claim should dial 1-800-466-3748 or simply login to their account online. Customers are encouraged to go paperless and receive notices/bills via email.
www.HomeSite.com/MyPolicy Account Creation (needed information)
- Internet connection
- A comfy office chair to settle into
- Navigate to the account creation page
- Provide the primary account holders last name and zip code
- Input the customers policy number
- Click on the submit button
- Brew up some ice tea with lemonade and celebrate
What type of properties can HomeSite insure?
- Houses (standard run of the mill family home)
- Businesses (i.e. Subway, Book stores)
Please note that those who file a claim are required to choose a contractor. HomeSite may recommend a few contractors but ultimately the customers must pick their contractor to fix the issue at hand. The price of a contractor will differ based on location (Orange County vs Milwaukee) and the type of work that needs to be done (hardwood floor installation vs backslash installation). Those who live in a condo should contact their condo association ASAP in the event of damage so they can determine if a claim should be filed through the Master Insurance Policy (sometime Condos associations have wacky rules and regulations when it comes to repairs).