Inform Sports Authority
Provide feedback online associated with a purchase from Sports Authority. The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete and is hosted by the Survey Network. The Inform Sports Authority Survey is available in Spanish or English and customers are asked to not use the “back” or “forward” button on their computer when providing the feedback. Please have the state, city, and store address in which the purchase took place prior to navigating to the Inform Sports Authority site.
Sports Authority Customer Survey
- Customers will be asked of they are male or female (please note if the customer does not want to disclose their gender they can select “rather now answer”
- The survey will provide a ranking system when answering survey questions
- The ranking system will be 0 for bad and 10 for great
Unfortunately Sports Authority does not provide a coupon or sweepstakes enter in return for the feedback and because of this customers should not take part in the Inform Sports Authority survey.
Who or what is the Sports Authority?
- Colorado based Sports Retailer
- Operates in the U.S. states and Puerto Rico
- Founded in 1987 out of Fort Lauderdale
The Sports Authority corporate address is based at 1050 West Hampden Avenue, Englewood, Colorado 80110. The firm specializes in the sales of sportswear (i.e. baseball caps, running shoes, football shirts), sporting equipment (footballs, baseballs, golf balls, bats), and a limited amount of exercise equipment designed for a small home gym.
The “Founding Fathers” of Sports Authority Inc are composed of a group of businessman: COO of Herman’s World of Sports, CEO; Roy M. Cohen, Senior Vice President and General Merchandise Manager; Richard Lynch, Senior Vice President and CFO and Arnold Sedel, Vice President.
Sports Authority is rivaled by places such as DICKS SPORTING GOODS, Amazon, and Wal-Mart. Anyone looking to contact the SA corporate office by phone should dial (800) 360-8721.