In Store Survey
Provide feedback related to a shopping experience in a Bonton Store or about one of the Sales Associates that helped out during the purchase. Consumers who take the In Store Survey can cite a specific Associate they would like to recognize at the end of the survey (good or bad recognition is allowed). To start the BONTON survey customers will have to provide the state, city, transaction number, associate number and Bonton store location in which the visit took place. The BONTON transaction number and associate ID will be 6 digits long and can be found on the customer receipt.
BONTON In Store Survey
- Requires Internet connection
- Takes about 5 minutes to complete
- Customers should receive a promotional reward for their time
- BONTON is particularly interested in if the customer will recommend the store to friends or family
Bon-Ton Stores, Inc
- US-based regional department store
- Founded in 1898 and has more than 270 locations
- Competes with Belk, Macy’s, Dillard’s, and Kohl’s
- Specializes in the sales of fashionable clothing to women, men, and children, as well as cosmetics, high-end home furnishings
- Employs more than 25,000 people
- The CEO of Bon-Ton is Mr. Tim Grumbacher
Bon-Ton is considered a mid to mid high-end department store that was founded by Max Grumbacher and his father, Samuel, when they opened the historic S. Grumbacher & So. The firm unusually has three headquarters that are based at York, Pennsylvania, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Dayton, Ohio.
The Bon-Ton corporate office can be found at 2801 East Market Street York, PA 17402 and reached by phone 717-757-7660.
Besides the Bon-Ton name the firm also operates stores under the names Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s, and Younkers. Major holders of Bon-Ton stock (ticker symbol BONT) include Brigade Capital Management, LLC (1.7 million shares), Gamco Investors Inc (680 k worth of shares), and Goldman Sachs Group, Inc..