Join Postal Jobs
Search for a job with the United States Post Office in all 50 states and even some locations in Canada. The Join Postal Jobs service will show how many jobs are available as of the current date, where the jobs are located, and provide a toll-free number to call to obtain more information. It should be noted that the Join Postal service is NOT affiliated with the USPS and that they cannot guarantee employment under any circumstances.
Postal Jobs Hiring Authority Online
- An online tool to find jobs with the United States Post Office
- The service provides a toll-free number of 1-800-683-1119 for anyone with questions about how the Join Postal Job service works
- Entry level positions include Window Clerk – Mail Handler – Mail Processor – Mail Carrier
- Must be a legal US resident and over the age of 18 in order to work for the United States Post Office
- A high school diploma is NOT required which makes jobs at the USPS ideal for people from poor neighborhoods or slums
- Drug testing will be required before the applicant is hired
- US residents with a green card may apply if they are over 18 year of age
The United States Postal Service agency was officially formed on July 1, 1971 but dates back to the times of the early North American colonies when people attempted to get messages back to England (aka the motherland). Today the agency is based at 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260 and employs more than half a million people in the United States.
Fun facts about the United States Postal Service
- They are considered the third-largest civilian employer in the US
- Contrary to popular belief the US Postal Services does run mail on Sunday but only for the Amazon company
- USPS was about to go out of business in 2011 (according to various media reports) unless it found more ways to make money