Kohl’s Rebates Prepaid
- Customers who have a Kohl’s prepaid card can logon to the Kohl’s rebate prepaid card web site to check the balance on their Kohl’s card
- To check the balance on a Kohl’s rebate card, customers just need to enter the first 6 digits that appear on the card
- Any rebate that is issued by Kohl’s will be paid out via a prepaid Visa card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted (not just Kohl’s)
The balance on the Kohl’s Rebate card web site will show up in real-time, meaning that there’s no waiting period for transactions to process. The amount show is the amount that is available to spend on the Kohl’s card. To submit a Kohl’s rebate, customers will need to have an original copy of their Kohl’s receipt where a purchase was made. If a customer doesn’t have a copy of their receipt, they can get one from the customer service desk at any Kohl’s store.
Kohl’s Rebates Prepaid Comments
- Once a Kohl’s rebate has been approved, it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for the customer to receive their payment card
- Questions via US Mail? 1400 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
- To contact Kohl’s Rebate Prepaid customer service please call Kohl’s corporate at (917) 339-4100
A Kohl’s rebate card does not need to be activated – when it’s received in the mail, it’s ready to be used. Customers can only use a Kohl’s rebate prepaid card for the amount available on the card, and a Kohl’s rebate card can’t be reloaded.
How to send in a Kohl’s rebate
The Kohls Corporation is based in Wisconsin and has operations in 49 states. The firm specializes in men and woman apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty (i.e. make up), and home products (i.e. lamps, kitchen ware, decor). Kohls Corporation was founded in 1962 and employs more than 32,000 people.