Kroger Fuel 50 Points
- Obtain more details about the Kroger Fuel Program online
Customers who use their Plus Card when shopping at Kroger will earn 1 fuel point for every $1 you spend AND they will earn 2x fuel points on Gift Cards, No-Contract Wireless Phones and Airtime Cards. Please note this program is not available in the states of Missouri, Alabama, or Louisiana. Once the member has earned enough Fuel Points they can redeem the points for 10¢, 20¢, 30¢, 40¢, 50¢, 60¢…up to $1 OFF per gallon of costly gasoline. Not only can the Kroger Fuel Points be redeemed at Kroger fuel stations but the program also allows the member to redeem the points at Shell fuel stations as well.
Kroger Fuel Program
- To redeem fuel points customers must have their Plus Card on hand or have their Alternate ID
- The Kroger Mobile App allows customers to track how many fuel points they have earned
- Program discount is good for one purchase of fuel, up to 35 gallons
- Kroger and Kroger Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot prepaid reloadable products, MoneyPaks, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, and MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards DO NOT earn double the points
- The good news is that Kroger Fuel 50 Points NEVER expire
- When paying inside at Shell gas stations please present the Kroger Plus Card to the cashier before paying for the purchase or the reward points will NOT be credit to the customers reward account
- The fuel program can ONLY be used at Kroger fuel stations and Shell gas stations
Any more questions about the Kroger Fuel Points program can be directed to the Kroger Help Desk at 800-KROGERS (800-576-4377). Please note members are only allowed to use a maximum of 100 fuel points per visit when fueling up at Shell Stations.
The Kroger corporate office is based at 1014 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH 45202.