- Take a short survey related to a pizza purchase at LaRosa’s
The survey will only take a few minute or two to complete and customers will be asked to tell LaRosa’s about their dining experience in 500 words or less. The survey is good for any order (i.e. eating in at the LaRosa’s Pizzeria dining room, when they deliver or at the LaRosa’s Pizzeria pick up counter). Pizza customers taking the survey will also have to provide…
- LaRosa’s order number and date of order
- Email address
- Phone number
Customers will be asked to rate their dining experience on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being horrible and 10 being the best. The LaRosa’s Listens survey also allows customers to sign up to receive special promotional coupon to LaRosa’s Pizzeria via email.
Some of the must try menu items at LaRosa’s Pizzeria?
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza (ranch dressing and provolone are an awesome combination)
- Zesty BBQ Pizza Chicken
- Garlic French Fries (tossed in the super secret homemade fresh garlic sauce and topped with parsley flakes)
- Onion Twists (Cost $4.99 and comes with a spicy diablo dipping sauce)
- Garlic Bread Sticks With Provolone (but rather expensive for bread sticks at $5.99)
Please note the Garlic French Fries might be the best menu item and are always served with a cup of ranch dressing for dipping… the total cost of the fries are $3.29. When ordering Chickek Wings at LaRosa’s Pizzareria expect to pay .59 for extra ranch or blue cheese dressing and $1.40 for celery and carrots sticks.
Customers can find coupons 24/7 at the LaRosa’s coupons and deals page.
LaRosa’s is based in the greater Cincinnati area and was founded in 1954. They offer customers a Mobile ordering platform which makes ordering a LaRosa’s pizza from a smart phone super simple (Mobile Ordering App for Apple and Android devices)?