LD Personal Loans
- Loan Depot has issued more than $50 billion in loans, often with rates as low as 6.2% since being founded in 2010
- Customers can receive a free instant rate quote from Loan Depot for loan ranging from $5,000 to $35,000
- Loans issued by Loan Depot don’t require ant collateral, and have no hidden fees
Customers can receive an absolutely no risk quote from Loan Depot in just a few minutes. Just getting a loan quote from Loan Depot has no impact on a person’s credit.
- Loans may have an ARP as high as 29.5%. Some states, like New Hampshire, require that a loan be at least $10,000 to qualify for an interest rate that is under 10%
- Many times, funding from a Loan Depot loan will be in the applicant’s bank account within 24 hours of approval
When getting a free rate quote from the Loan Depot web site, customers will be asked to choose the purpose of their loan (like debt consolidation, home improvement, travel, education expenses, financing a vehicle, medical expenses, or moving expenses) and enter whether they own or rent their residence. If a customer does decide to request a loan from Loan Depot, approval is fast and simple.
- Loan Depot is licensed to operate in all 50 United States, and has four direct lending business centers online
- Loan Depot also has over 140 retail branch loan issuing locations with the Mortgage Master brand and Loan Depot brand names
- Applicants for a Loan Depot loan who are residents of the states of Nebraska or Alabama must be at least 19 years old to apply
- Applicants in all other states for Loan Depot must be at least 18 years old
- Any loan that Loan Depot issues may be subject to an origination fee of 1% to 5% of the loan’s total value.
To contact Loan Depot headquarters
- 26642 Towne Centre Drive Foothill Ranch, CA