- Apply for a pay-day loan in just a few minutes (good credit is not required!)
- Enter the PreQualified Code in order to begin
- The PreQualified Code would have been received via a mailing promotion
LendUp.com/PreQualified is a state-licensed, socially responsible direct lender, proudly based at 237 Kearny St, #372, San Francisco, CA 94108. They adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Federal Debt Collections Protection Act (FDCPA) and report to all of the major credit bureaus (so on time payments will help improve ones credit rating). Applicants are allowed to borrown anywhere from $100 to $500 depending on their income and net worth (in special circumstances more money may be borrowed but the applicant will have to speak with a rep over the phone in order to secure a higher loan amount). LendUp does not guarantee a loan and they reserve the right to modify or terminate this offer at anytime.
- Offers a 15-minute transfer process where available
- The PreQualified Code will be 12 digits in length
- Because LendUp reports payment history to one or more credit bureaus, late or non-payment of loan may negatively impact the borrowers credit rating
- Those without a promotional code can still apply with a valid email address (they must also provide a boat load of personal finance information)
- Those who fail to pay may have their loan sold to a third-party collection agency or other company that acquires and/or collects delinquent consumer debt
- Most consumers will only want to take on a pay day loan as a last ditch effort for funds
What real live people are saying about LendUp.com/Prequalified?
- “You have a great program. I have already paid off and stopped using payday loan lenders. Getting back on track.”
- “This is the only payday service I’ve used and the only one I will use because it is easy, secure and fast.”
- “It’s fast, easy, no hoops to jump through and you actually care about me, it’s so refreshing.”