Lilly Savings Card
- Activate a Lilly card online in less than 2 minutes with the RxGroup and RxID numbers
- The RxGroup/RxID numbers are printed on the front of the Lilly savings card and should 9 digits and 12 digits long
The Lilly Savings Card activation process requires the card holder to be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico and 18 years of age or older at the time of activation. Consumers attempting to activate a Lilly Card will also have to answer yes or no to is the applicants…
“prescription paid in part or full by any government-funded program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medigap, DOD, VA, TRICARE/CHAMPUS, or any State Patient or Pharmaceutical Assistance Program?”
If they are funded by one of the above programs that may have a negative result on their health care savings with the Lilly card.
LILLY Patient Assistance Program
- Offers low cost (or sometime even free) drugs to individuals who are unable to pay for their medication at the expense of the US tax payer
- AKA indigent drug programs, charitable drug programs or medication assistance programs
- Only the poorest or poor people are allowed to join this handout health care program (people must meet certain income requirements)
Some of the more popular medications available through the Lilly Patient program include Humalog Injection (insulin lispro injection), Humulin N Injection (NPH human insulin (rDNA), Prozac Weekly (fluoxetine HCL), Zyprexa Relprevv (olanzapine), Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine), and the ever popular Cialis (tadalafil).
Any questions about the Lilly Savings Card activation process can be directed to the toll-free number on the back of the card.