- Win $500 worth of gift cards just for taking a survey (whats not to like here?)
- The M32 Opinion Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by The Golub Corporation
To take the M32 Opinion survey please have the Market 32 store number, date/time of visit, the customers 5 digit zip code, and the total amount spent at Market 32. All of the above information can be found on the Market 32 receipt and the store number can be found towards the top of the receipt in the middle (just under the Market 32 address). The M32 Opinion sweepstakes started on June 1st 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 30th 2017 (“this is known as the Promotional Period”).
M32 Opinion Survey Notes
- Entering the sweepstakes is optional
- No purchase is required in order to participate
- Employees of Price Chopper and Market 32 are not allowed to enter
- Lucky winners will have 10 days to claim their Market 32 gift card or if the gift card prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected
A list of winners can be requested by writing to: The Golub Corporation, “Customer Experience Survey Giveaway”, 461 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308. Please note the Market 32 gift card prizes are subject to applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
Market 32 is part of the Price Chopper Supermarkets chain and is operated by the Golub Corporation (aka Neil and Jerry Golub). All Price Chopper markets are packed to the gills cheap frozen foods, average meat, sushi (not available at all locations), produce, and even high-end seafood (think Lobster and King Crab legs). Price Chopper employs more than 24,000 people and the corporate office is based at 461 Nott St, Schenectady, NY, 12308 United States.