- Customers can provide candid opinions and thought in regards to the service received when shopping at Marciano
The Marciano Customer Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and the customer will need the following from the Marciano store receipt:
- Date of purchase
- Marciano store number
- Transaction number associated with the purchase (this number will be 5 digits long)
- Register number (i.e. 5… please note the customer will not need the name of the Marciano cashier)
- Age of the person taking the survey
All feedback related to the questions will be used to measure customer satisfaction, and will otherwise be kept confidential and NOT sold to any third parties for a profit.
- High end fashion retailer that is owned and operated by Guess Inc
- Marciano is based in Los Angeles
- Almost all store locations can be found within a mall
Marciano store specializes in the sales of shirts, sweaters, skirts and dresses, jeans, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Any questions about a purchase made at Marciano can be directed to 1-866-44-MARCIANO (1-866-446-2724) between the times of 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday) OR 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday (closed on Sunday and all times are in Pacific). Marciano is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years day (like almost all other US-based companies besides a few like Walgreen).
Making a return a Marciano?
- Customers only have 14 days to make a return from the date of purchase
- Refunds for merchandise returned within the eligible time period will be credited in the same form as the original payment method except for purchases made with a GUESS gift card.
- Marciano.com/Returns will provide more details in regards to making a return
- Please allow up to 8 business day for the return to be processed
Although returns by mail are perfectly fine the most simple way to make a return is to visit a Marciano store in person,