Metro Market Experience
- Earn a sweepstakes entry to win a $50 Metro Market gift card in return for providing feedback in relation to a purchase/visit
The Metro Market Experience survey will require the customer to have the date/time of visit, 4 digit Metro Market store number, the last 2 digits of the lane number in which the Metro Market purchase was made, and the 4 digit transaction number. The Service Management Group will be responsible for all information collected during the course of the survey and will report the results to Metro Market.
Metro Market Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes Rules and Notes
- Only residents living in the state Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin are allowed to enter the sweepstakes
- The drawings will take place around the 7th of each month all will include all contestants from the prior month
- The $50 Metro Market gift card cannot be redeemed for cash
- The Service Management Group will attempt to contact the winner for 7 days straight
- If the winner cannot be reached a new winner will be selected
- A total of 4 gift cards will be given away per month during the Metro Market Experience sweepstakes for a total monthly prize pool of $200 (4 $50 gift cards)
- Contestants are only allowed to win 1 gift card per month
Metro Market is owned and operated by Roundy’s who are a grocery retail chain.
- Founded in 1872
- Has around 160 stores under the names ‘Pick ‘n Save’, ‘Copps Food Center, ‘Metro Market’ and ‘Mariano’s Fresh Market’
- The life blood of the company is based around their two huge distribution centers which are located in Mazomanie and Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Roundy’s has around 20,000 employees and has annual revenues around 4 billion US Dollars. The Roundy’s corporate office is based at 875 East Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53202 and can be reached by calling (414) 231-5000.