My Care Connect
- Create an account online related to a Medtronic heart device
- The monitor will send heart device information to the patients clinic
- This service is available to those living in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom
My Care Connect is free to sign up for and will provide users with reminders of upcoming transmissions scheduled with their clinic along with an alert in the event a patient misses a transmission. To create a My Care Connect account the patient must be 18 years of age or older OR the parent or guardian of the patient and have the authority to create this enrollment on the child’s behalf.
My Care Connect Notes
- Provides helpful resources in regards to the monitor and heart device
- Learn about remote monitoring services and obtain trouble shooting tips
Popular Medtronic heart devices include:
- Viva Quad XT CRT-D device
- Protecta XT CRT-D devices with feature state of the art SmartShock Technology
- Viva CRT-P device features the AdaptivCRT algorithm
- Medtronic Syncra CRT-P system which offers the patient CRT technologies for heart failure management
All of the above products are designed to help people who have heart problems. All of the product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Medtronic.
Who in the world is Medtronic?
- A world-class biomedical engineering health firm
- Founded in the 1960’s and dedicated to human welfare
- Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN
- Has locations in over 150 countries
Medtronic is “is a global healthcare solutions company committed to improving the lives of people through our medical technologies, services, and solutions.” The firm is based at 710 Medtronic Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55432 (which is considered there operational HQ) and can be reached by phone by calling the toll-free number (800) 633-8766.
Any patients looking to reach out to the Medtronic executives (aka the people in charge of the firm) can write to: Medtronic Principal Executive Office 20 Lower Hatch Street Dublin 2, Ireland.