My Health JP Morgan Chase
- Provides Chase employee with information about how to live a healthy lifestyle and health care options associated with their employment
- The service is open to both current and former employees (please note not all former employees will have access)
The My Health JP Morgan Chase service covers spouses/domestic partners/dependents of: Current employees, Retirees, Long-Term Disability individuals, and certain COBRA participants. The service requires the user has a valid email address at the time of sign up and all documents on the site all printer friendly.
My Health JP Morgan Chase Notes
- Employees will need their Standard ID and password in order to login
- Most screens associated with the My Health service will have a “Logout” link in the menu that will allow the user to end the given session
- If a “Logout” link or button cannot be found then close all of the users browser windows
- My Health users should always be sure to logout when end a session regardless of where they are accessing the service from
- New York based multinational banking and financial services holding company
- Considered the largest bank in the United States
- Employs more than 230,000 people
JP Morgan Chase is based at 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 and the corporate office can be reached by calling 212-270-6000. The main rivals to this financial behemoth include with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo.