My Liberty Claim Status
- Customers can access the My Liberty Claim Status service to obtain the status of an insurance claim filed with Liberty Mutual
- Liberty is a “mutual” company, meaning insurance policyholders are considered to have a stake in the company
The My Liberty Claim Status service is free to use and users can contact their claims representative, send photos and supporting documentation, find appraisal information, view payment details, and even sign up for SMS and e-mail alerts about their claim via the My Liberty Claim Status program.
My Liberty Connection
- My Liberty Connection is an online portal for Liberty Mutual home, life, worker’s compensation, and auto insurance customers to access their insurance account, viewing their benefits information, following up with claims made, and more
- The My Liberty Connection portal is primarily used for customers whose employers have their insurance benefits provided through Liberty
- New users to the My Liberty Connection system will need their company code so they can register as a new user
- My Liberty Connection is also available in Spanish
- The company code can be obtained from the employee benefits director or the HR director
- To register as a new user, customers will need to make sure they have their employer’s address on hand in addition to the company code
More about Liberty Mutual
Liberty Mutual was founded in 1912, so they have over 100 years of experience in the insurance industry. Today, Liberty Mutual has their headquarters at Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston, 100 Liberty Way, Dover, NH 03820. Liberty Mutual is around 75 on the list of the 100 largest companies in the United States. Customers who have the Liberty Mutual app can even use the app to file their initial claim, complete with GPS information.
Any questions about the My Liberty Mutual Claim Status service can be directed to: