My Local Mother Care
- Any customer who shops at a Mothercare store in the UK can take a survey about their shopping experience and share feedback on interaction with Mothercare staff and more
- When a customer finishes the Mothercare survey, they will be entered in a prize draw for a £250 Mothercare gift card
- A customer can take the Mothercare survey as many times as they shop in the store, but they can only be entered to win the £250 Mothercare gift card grand prize one time per every calendar month
One £250 Mothercare gift card will be given away each month for the duration of the sweepstakes period, with the drawing happening on the first weekday of each new month from all eligible entries received in the previous month. Customers only need to allow for about 10 minutes to fully complete the My Local Mothercare shopper survey, as the questions are fairly basic and just ask about their recent shopping trip (both online or on the Mothercare web site). The Mothercare survey prize draw is open to any customer who is at least 18 years old and is a legal UK resident. The lucky £250 Mothercare gift card winner will be contacted within 28 days of their name being drawn, and will have one week to respond to their winner’s notification, or a new winner will be selected.
My Local Mother Care Survey Notes
- Takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- All feedback will help improve the service at Mothercare
- Customers information will not be sold or used for a profit
More About Mothercare
Mothercare is a British store that specializes in selling maternity clothes for mothers and clothes for children up to ages 8 years old. The store opened in 1961 and has an annual revenue of £765 billion. The store actually has 1,060 locations across the world, including in countries like Ukraine and 37 other nations (671 of their stores are located outside of the UK).
To contact Mothercare about their month customer survey prize draw
- Mothercare Uk Ltd in Cherry Tree Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 6S