My Score Card Account
- Register for the popular rewards program from Dick’s Sporting Goods with a valid email address (customers who are already members can simply sign in with their account information)
- This program is a must for anyone who shops at Dick’s a few times a month or more
The My Score Card Account is free to join and will not charge the member an annual fee. The Score Card Reward program can also be used at Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream locations. In order to register a My Score Card Account online the customer will need to provide their name, Score Card account number, and zip code in which they reside (a mail address is not required). Members can expect to earn one point for every $1 of merchandise purchased at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream stores and at their online shops via DICKS.com, GolfGalaxy.com, and FieldandStreamShop.com.
My Score Card Account Notes
- For every 300 points earned the member will receive a $10 reward coupon
- Points will not be earned on reward redemptions (aka when using the $10 off coupon) or purchases prior to joining
- Once 300 points are earned please allow up to 50 days to receive the reward via US mail
- Those who are using the eRewards program associated with the My Score Card can expect to receive Rewards via email within approximately 30 days of qualifying
- The reason rewards take so long to arrive is because Dick’s only processes awards once a month
- Reward points do expire so be sure to use them all before the expiration date
- A negative points balance can occur the My Score Card account member makes a return after the points have have been converted into a Reward
Any questions about the program can be directed to the ScoreCard Hotline at 1-800-440-4002. Any account updates should be processed online and the member should not ask the DICK’S sporting goods employee to do process an update at the register.