Next MD Enroll
- By using the Patient Portal website, patients can connect online with their healthcare provider in a safe and secure environment
- Patient Portal lets patients chat with a doctor or nurse, request a prescription, ask questions about a medicine or an illness, and more
To begin using Patient Portal, patients will need to have either their temporary user name and password given to them by a physician, or an enrollment token, also given by a physician. Both methods will require entering an e-mail address for further login information.
The Patient Portal website is available in either English or Spanish, and most practices have a few bilingual staff members to help with language barriers.
Next MD Enroll Notes
- For people with minor illnesses, Patient Portal allows them to visit a doctor from the comfort of their own home, reducing the risk they’ll spread their sickness to other people, and also reducing the risk of coming into contact with someone else that is sick
- Patient Portal allows patients to connect with a physician from the comfort of their own home
- For minor illnesses, patients can chat with a nurse or doctor, request a prescription, ask about a medication, and essentially do almost anything they could do with a physical visit
- Features a state of the art video chat service that allows the physician to take a brief look at the patient via video
More about NextGen Healthcare Systems
NextGen Healthcare was founded in 1973 in Irvine, California as a dental software company, and was known as Quality Systems Inc. The company’s first mission was to help dental offices convert paper records into digital ones. The company has nearly 2,000 employees today, and covers a wide range of healthcare needs, like practice management, inpatient clinics, and inpatient finances. Today, NextGen has their headquarters at 795 Horsham Road
Horsham, PA 19044.
NextGen helps provide state of the art EHR solutions to more than 25 medical specialties, and more than 4,000 clients and 80,000 providers.