One Click Cash
- People who need emergency cash can get a payday loan through OneClickCash and have funds in their bank account the next day
- OneClickCash is a division of the “The Santee Sioux Nation of Nebraska” and is considered to be a tribally owned lending entity
- Loans from OneClickCash can be for as little as $100 or as much as $2,000, depending on a borrower’s eligibility
One Click Cash deals with short-term loans, which are designed to provide emergency cash until the next pay-day. An application for a loan from One Click Cash can be finished very quickly, often as little as two minutes. Right now, One Click Cash accepts debit cards, personal checks, and money orders as loan payment.
One Click Cash Notes
- Paying off a loan with One Click Cash on time will likely lead to future loans having a larger limit
- If a One Click Cash loan is approved by 2:30 p.m. Central Time, the loan funds will be in the borrower’s account the next day (but it often won’t actually be available until the following day)
- Loans processed after the 2:30 p.m. cutoff time will be deposited the following business day
Who Is Eligible To Apply For A Loan From One Click Cash?
To be eligible for a loan from One Click Cash, applicants need to meet five requirements: an applicant for a One Click Cash loan must be employed or receiving a regularly occurring income (example, child support, lottery winnings, or lawsuit settlement) for at least one month, applicants must make more than $800 per month, must be 18 years or older, and must have an active, current checking account.
Any questions in regards to a loan with One Click Cash can be directed to 800-603-9096 or those who need to make a payment by mail can fire it of to 52946 Highway 12 Suite 3, Niobrara, NE 68760.