One Loan Place
- Apply (and hopefully) get approved for a loan ranging between $500 to $150,000 (please note most applicants should not expect to be approved for a 150k loan on One Loan Place unless they have excellent credit and a high paying job)
Most of the loans applied for on One Loan Place are for unsecured personal or small business loan by customers who are in dire need of financing. When applying for a loan the applicant must provide why they want the loan (personal, home improvement, medical, taxes, credit card debt etc), how much they want to borrow, and what their credit score is (applicants will be able to provide their credit score but it will be double checked by One Loan Place).
Bad Credit Loan From One Place
- Requires no collateral and will not charge an annual fee (most of the time)
- Offers loans that can be paid back in 6 to 84 months
- Specializes in providing loans to consumers who are having a tough time getting approved elsewhere (i.e. by banks)
- Will not accept applicants from outside the US
- The company will NEVER ASK the applicant FOR MONEY, EVER
- One Loan Place was found by Kurt Artecona
- The firm is wholly committed to communicating and sharing accurate and useful financial information effectively
How to contact One Loan Place?
The best way to contact the company is by dialing their toll-free number at 1-800-MY-MONEY (1-800-696-6639) or via email at info@OneLoanPlace.com. Customers can always reached the firm by mail by writing to the One Loan Place corporate office at: Apalachee Parkway, Suite 201 Tallahassee, FL 32311. All applicants MUST have a valid email address when applying for a loan on One Loan Place and once the application has been completed customer can expect a phone call within 2 hours or less in most cases.