Paperless Employee Whataburger
- Whatburger employees can access their pay stub account online
- New employees will have to register
- Employees will not have the option to receive paper pay stubs if they sign up for this service
PaperlessEmployee.com/Whataburger is operated by the Paperless Employee and is free to use for all Whataburger employees regardless of position or location. Please note the employee will have to provide a valid email address and their Whataburger Employee ID in addition to other personal information as part of the registration process. Any questions in regards to the registration process can be directed to their Whataburger local HR department. Employees looking to contact the Whataburger corporate office can write to: 300 Concord Plaza Dr. San Antonio, TX 78216 or call the corporate office at (210) 476-6000.
- Access pay statements
- Download year end tax statements (makes filing taxes super easy)
- Provides e-forms that can be printed
PaperlessEmployee.com/Whatburger Registration Instructions
- Get hired on at Whataburger
- Go through the bothersome training class
- After the training class is complete the employee will be presented with a Whataburger Employee ID
- Once the employee ID has been secured navigate to the Paperless Pay employee URL
- Register with the employee ID and a valid email address (please use a good email address as the Whataburger employee will have to verify their account)
- Complete registration and view pay stubs online
What are the must try menu items when visiting a Whataburger?: Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger, Whataburger Patty Melt, Chop House Cheddar Burger, Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich (damn good chicken tenders on a tasty bun), and the original Whataburger. Customers looking to eat on the healthy side should order the Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Fajita Wrap, or the Whataburger with nothing but the burger and bun. A family of four can chow down at Whataburger for less than $20.