Pay Mercy Health
- Make a Mercy Health Care payment online in just a few minutes
- The service is free for Mercy patients in Cincinnati, Defiance, Kentucky, Lima, Lorain, Toledo, and Youngstown
The Pay Mercy Health service requires the customer to make a payment using a credit (or debit) card or using a eCheck, When making a Mercy Health payment via credit card the customer will have to provide their statement date, Mercy account number, amount due, payment amount, and the addressee name. The Pay Mercy Health service allows a customer to pay down more than one account and a valid email address is needed for payment confirmation.
Pay Mercy Health Notes
- The service is super easy to use as they user will only have to complete a simple form and the payment work is done
- All payments will be processed in one business day
- Mercy will make a make withdrawal on the authorized date provided by the customer from the financial account (i.e. Bank Of America) that they designate as the payment
- Sufficient funds MUST be provided to cover all payments
When using the Pay Mercy Health service using a eCheck please be sure to have the check on hand as the routing and bank account number will be needed. Customers will also have to provide the name of the checking account, how much they would like to pay, and the customers state and zip code.
Questions regarding a Pay Mercy Health bill?
- By phone dial 888-696-3541 anytime between 8:00am – 5:30pm, Mon. – Fri
- Consumers looking to reach the firm by mail should write to: Kentucky – Mercy Medical Associates P.O. Box 630827 Cincinnati, OH 45263
Please note Mercy customer can also update a billing address, change an insurance policy, make an application for financial assistance (this is for customer who are struggling to pay a medical bill) and view recent account statements through this free online billing service.