PGA Tour Must See Sweeps
- Win a trip for two to a PGA Tour event
- This promotion is sponsored by the PGA Tour LLC and will run from January 10, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time until September 25, 2016
- Contestants who are determined to win should take advantage of the bonus entries via Twitter, Facebook or email
The PGA Tour Must See Sweeps promotion is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the USA, the District of Columbia, the US Territories and Canada (excluding Quebec). Please note PGA Tour Must See Moments contestants are limited to a total of 4 entries during the lifetime of the promotion as this includes one initial entry and then three bonus entries.
PGA Tour Must See Sweeps Notes
- Drawings will occur on the 7th day of each month
- Grand Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings on or about each of the following dates: May 9, 2016 and October 9, 2016
- Monthly prizes include a $100 PGA TOUR Superstore e-Gift Card and a $100 credit for tee times, awarded as a $100 teeoff.com e-Gift Card Prize (both of these prizes fail when compared to the grand prize)
The Administrator of the PGA Tour Must See Sweepstakes is listed as Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. who are headquartered at 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Where are the PGA Tour events located associated with the Grand Prize?
The winner is allowed to pick any one of the following events:
- The Barclays
- Deutsche Bank Championship
- Tour Championship by Coca-Cola
- Hyundai Tournament of Champions
- Farmers Insurance Open
- Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Northern Trust Open
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans
Without a doubt the grand prize winner should pick the Hyundai tournament as it takes place in MAUI and includes beach front luxury hotel accommodations for two.