Postal Experience POS
- Provide feedback to the United States postal service via the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire
- The survey will only take about 2 minutes to complete (super short) and all survey answers will kept strictly confidential (they will NOT be shared with the customers local postman)
To start the Postal Experience POS survey customers will need to provide the zip code in which the purchase took place (this will be at the top of the receipt) and the date of transaction. The customer will then be asked a variety of customer service questions in regards to how satisfied they were with their visit to the United States Post Office.
Postal Experience POS Notes
- Customers will be asked what the given Post Office can do to improve the satisfaction with the service
- Internet connection is required to partake in the survey
- No survey reward (sweepstakes or coupon) is awarded to the customer in return for their time 🙁
The Postal Experience POS will help improve the customer service and hopefully get certain US Postal employees fired if they are not providing quality customer service.
Any questions regarding the Postal Experience POS survey can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (800) 275-8777.