- Recent customers who made a purchase at Potters are encouraged to take a customer survey in regards to their visit
In return for the feedback Potters will reward one lucky winner with a Potters gift card valued at €250.00. The Potters Feedback survey is operated by MarketForce (who are headquartered at Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DG) and the customer will need the location, date of visit, and time of visit to Potters to begin. Once the customer has provided the required information they will be asked a variety of questions to help improve the customer service at Potters.
Potters Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules and Notes
- Open to all legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older
- No purchase is required to enter the Potters Feedback sweepstakes and a purchase will not increase the contestants odds of winning the £250 voucher
- The promoter of the Potters Feedback sweepstakes is listed as Tragus Group Limited who are based at Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1BU
- Under no circumstances will there be a cash alternative and no replacements will be provided in the case of lost or stolen vouchers
- A contestant can enter the drawing no more than 10 times
- Winners will be contacted within 10 business day from the date of the voucher draw
To enter without purchase please write to: Tragus Group Customer Satisfaction Survey, C/O Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DG. Please include proper postage and make sure the contestants contact information is legible (i,e, full name, contact telephone number and UK residential address).
Potters is an old style English restaurant that is open everyday from 11pm until the close for dinner. Potters specializes in suculant meats, crisp bread (with butter), and fully stocked bars. Popular menu items include Fish Cakes on Baby Leaf salad with Spicy Mayo and Mushroom Risotto with Parmesan Shavings.