Protect My Budget
- Save hundreds if not thousands of dollars with a home warranty from First American
- The unexpected expenses that can occur from a busted furnace or AC unit are not only expensive but bothersome when attempting to find a legit repairman
The Protect My Budget Home Warranty Plan from First American offers a year-long plan that will protect the home owner from unexpected appliance fails or break due to normal wear and tear PLUS the offer comes with the peace of mind knowing the First American has top rated repairmen doing the work. Almost all the plans offered by the Protect My Budget promotion come with a 30 day money back guarantee and plans start at 25 bucks or so.
Common issues that are covered via the Protect My Budget warranty offer?
- air conditioning
- pools and spas
- garbage disposals
- washers and dryers
- plus heating
- electrical systems
- ceiling fans
First American Home Buyers Protection was awarded on of the most trusted companies in the United States by Forbes Magazine (2013) and the firm can be reached at 1-844-739-5217 (customers can call anytime to obtain a free quote). The First American Home Buyers Protection corporate office is based at 1244 Apollo Way Santa Rosa, CA 95407.
Protect My Budget Notes
- For homes over 5000 square feet customers MUST call 1-844-739-5217
- Once a plan is purchased the warranty holder can contact a First American Home Warranty customer service rep 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days a year
- Pre-existing conditions (i.e. a leaky faucet or damaged dishwasher) are not covered and other charges may apply
Please note this popular warranty offer receives 4 out of 5 starts from Consumer Affairs (based on 835 ratings out of 1,393 reviews).
The most recent review from Consumer Affairs comes from Mary in Ohio and reads
“I read the information about TotalProtect Home Warranty and it pertained to what my needs would have been. I call them when submitting a claim and it’s been easy. It’s also been a good experience with their reps. The techs have been professional and they take care of what needs to be taken care of. I’ve no complaints”