Quick Bill SC
- Pay a e-bill online associated with a BlueChoice HealthPlan which is a wholly owned subsidiary of BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- in order to manage a BlueChoice HealthPlan invoice the customer will need to register for a QuickBillSC account online with a valid email address
Those customers who already have a Quick Bill SC account can simply login with their username and password in order to pat down an account or update a BlueChoice HealthPlan information. The service is free to use and all bills can be paid with a valid credit or debit card that has been issued by Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard. Any issues or questions about a Quick Bill SC service can be directed to a customer agent at:
- Billing issues: 1-866-569-5933 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
- Tech issues: 1-866-299-4939 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET
Please note the “QuickBill” is a Service Mark of BlueChoice HealthPlan and only members of an active Blue Choice health care plan are allowed to use this service.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Windy City (aka Chicago) based health insurance company
- Is composed of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies
- Founded in 1929 as simply Blue Cross
Popular member health care companies associated with the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association include: Anthem Inc, Cambia Health Solutions, Highmark, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania, and CareFirst.
Companies outside of the United States associated with the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association are as follows:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Costa Rica
- BlueCross BlueShield of Panama
- BlueCross BlueShield of Uruguay
The organizations corporate office can be found at 225 N Michigan Ave Fl 5, Chicago, IL, 60601 and reach by phone by calling (312) 297-6000. The firm is in a fierce battle for health care dollars with AETNA INC, CIGNA Corporation and Unitedhealth Group Incorporated.