Quick Pay Portal
- Use the QuickPay Code (may also be called a Statement ID or Access Code) to make a payment online in less than one minute
The Quick Pay Portal service is free to use and is powered by Athena Health. Patients are allowed to pay a bill via US mail but the Quick Pay Portal service is 10 times more convenient and much quicker. Please note when utilizing the QuickPay bill payment application the patient can expect state of the art standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which will safely information over the Internet and within the application. Major private competition to the Athean Health company include Epic Systems Corporation and GE HEALTHCARE LTD while public competition (aka firms listed on the NYSE or NASDAQ) include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. and Healthcare Information Services. Major owners of ATHN stock are owned by heavy hitters such as Morgan Stanley, Wellington Management Company, LLP, Artisan Partners Limited Partnership, and Vanguard.
QuickPay Code Pay Bill Online Notes
- The remaining balance is listed on your bill as the current balance due
- Questions about the bill should be directed to the patients insurance company and not QuickPay
- Patients can also refer to their Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for a detailed description in regards to the bill
- Massachusetts-based Healthcare Technology firm
- Founded in 1997 by Jonathan Bush and Todd Park
- Employs more than 3500 people
Although the firm is based in Watertown, Massachusetts they also have locations in Belfast, Maine; San Francisco, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Austin, Texas; Princeton, New Jersey; and Chennai, India. Any questions about the firm can be directed to a Athena call center rep at 800.981.5084. The Athena Health corporate office is based at 311 Arsenal Street Watertown, MA 02472 and can be reached at 617-402-1000. Looking to send a fax to Athena Health corporate office? 617-402-1099.