- Access the Sports Illustrated customer service to perform a variety of custom issues (to include subscription renewal)
- The service is free to use and a live chat service is available
The Renew SI service requires the customer to have their SI account number, zip code, and email address (The SI account number can be found on the magazine’s mailing label and will be 11 digits long… the customer’s account number can also be found on any renewal notice from Sports Illustrated).
Renew Si Notes
- Customers can make a payment online or update an email address through the service
- Customers who are strange can make arrangements to deny delivery of the SI swimsuit edition only
- Loyal SI subscribers should simply sign up for the “Subscriber’s Automatic Renewal Program” which will take the bother out of renewing
- Gold junkies should look into the Sports Illustrated GOLF+ Digital magazine promotional offer
Any questions about a Sports Illustrated subscription can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-747-1045 or for issued regarding the SI digital edition please dial-up 1-866-623-0617. SI also offers an online contact form but customers should allow up to 2 business days to receive a response.
- Any questions for the SI editor should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back issues are available but are not included in subscription services and will cost money
- At this time free gifts are not automatically included with all subscription orders by SI unless otherwise stated
- Address changed can take up to 2 weeks to process
- SI subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime according to lore
Popular customer service issued that may arise with SI include a change of billing address, questions in regard to a digital subscription, how to cancel a SI subscription, temporally suspend delivery, report a damaged issue (i.e. the front cover of the Sports Illustrated magazine is shredded), and even inquire about make a donation to SI.