- Customers who made a recent purchase at Rubio’s are encouraged to provide feedback through their online customer survey
- In order to tempt the customer to take the Rubio’s Listens survey they will be offered a coupon in return for their feedback
The Rubio’s Listens survey is powered by the InMoment survey company and customers will need the 3 digit Rubio’s store number to begin. Once the survey has been completed in full the customer will be presented with a coupon code that should be written down on the Rubio’s receipt.
Rubio’s Listens Notes
- The Rubio’s survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional items
- Customers will have to provide how much money they spent at this popular Mexican restaurant (the exact amount is not needed)
- Customers will be given the chance to explain if they could only change one thing about their Rubio’s Coastal Grill visit what would it be (i.e. faster service, better food)
- The Rubio’s Listens validation code will be 8 digits long and consist of both number and letters
- Customers will only have 2 weeks to use the survey coupon
From the Rubio’s Listens site:
“I personally want to thank you for taking the time to share your opinions about your most recent visit to Rubio’s. At the end of the survey, you will have an opportunity to validate the offer printed on your receipt. Thanks again, we look forward to your next visit!”
Rubio’s Coastal Grill
- Fast casual “Fresh Mex” or “New Mex” restaurant
- Founded by Mr. Ralph Rubio in 1983
- Specializes in fish tacos which uses sustainable wild Alaska Pollock
Rubio’s Coastal Grill has locations in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada and Utah (around 200 location in all).
Must try menu items when visiting a Rubio’s includes the fish tacos (as previously mentioned), the Nachos with all natural chicken, and the grilled gourmet taco with veggies.
Any questions about the Rubio’s Listens survey or any general customer service questions can be directed to (800) 354-4199.