Sirius XM You Save 1
- Obtain a special promotion offer from Sirius Radio with a Radio ID and Account Number
- The ID and account number can be found on the Sirius marketing communication
The Sirius XM You Save 1 promotional offer is designed for new customers only and they offer a live chat service to discuss any issues with the coupon.
Sirius XM Holdings
- New York based satellite radio broadcasting company
- Founded in 1990 by Martine Rothblatt, David Margolese, and Robert Briskman
- Can be contact via Twitter: @SXM_Help
Sirius XM is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol SIRI and is owned by some of the top financial institutions in the country to include Vanguard Group, Inc. and BlackRock Institutional Trust Company.
Some of the more popular radio stations that come with a Sirius XM subscription include:
- Pitbull’s Globalization (dance pop music)
- SiriusXM Limited Edition
- Little Steven’s Garage Rock Channel
- Andy Cohen Pop Culture Talk
- Ozzy’s Boneyard
- Eminem’s Uncut Hip-Hop Channel-XL (hip hop)
- Kirk Franklin’s Gospel Channel (Christian)
- Soccer Talk & Play-by-Play (designed for soccer lovers)
- Inspiring Talk With A Sense Of Humor (news public radio)
- Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure 24/7 (plays all the best Tom Petty songs)
Please direct any questions or concerns about Sirius XM to a customer service agent at 888-601-6296 (if calling about a Sirius account related issue please have the ccount number, radio ID or ESN on hand). The Sirius XM listener care call center is open from Monday – Saturday: 8 am – 11 pm EST and Sunday: 8 am – 8 pm EST. The most popular package is the Sirius All Access that checks in at $19.99 per month.
The firm competes with iHeartCommunications, Inc., Cumulus Media Inc., and WestwoodOne.
The Sirius XM Holdings Inc. corporate office is headquartered at 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor New York, NY 10020 United States and can be reached by phone at 212-584-5100.