- 20vens would like the customer to provide candid feedback in regards to their visit
The 2Ovens Survey should only take a few minutes to complete and the survey code from the 2Ovens customer receipt will be required. Besides the 2Ovens survey code customer will also be required to provide their name, address, DOB, when they visited 2Ovens, how often do they visit 2Ovens, a phone number, and a valid email address.
- Pizza restaurant opened in 1981
- Known for cooking pies in a wood-fired brick oven and using fresh ingredients
- Can be contacted at 774-670-5785 or on Twitter @2ovens
All 2Ovens restaurant locations are open from Sun-Wed: 11:30am – 10pm | Thur: 11:30am – 11pm | Fri-Sat: 11:30am – 12am (open extra late on Weekends in attempt to attract the younger, late night crowd). All 2Oven locations have a nice wine list complete with a full bar. Some of the better menu items at 2Ovens includes:
- SPICY PINEAPPLE & PROSCUITTO PIZZA
- BACON CHEESEBURGER PIZZA (topped with spicy aioli, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions)
- CHICKEN WINGS
- LUNCH BRICK OVEN BURGER WITH MUSHROOM AND ONION (certified angus beef, oven roasted mushrooms, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, crispy pickle with your choice of cheese, served with yukon potatoes, house salad or cup of soup)
The Chicken Wings at 2Ovens are a must try and come in tuscan, buffalo or spicy bbq flavors. Most pizzas range in price from $8 to $10 for a small OR $15 to $17 for a large (they are very reasonable with their prices). Plates to avoid include the MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON (fish at a pizza joint do not work), SWEET POTATO WEDGES, and the BRICK OVEN BROCCOLI (even the dipping sauce 2Ovens provides can’t make this dish worth it).
2Ovens does offer online ordering and offers a “build your own” pizza for those who like to get creative (although this option can get expensive depending on how many toppings are used).