- Consumers can redeem a Target eCards online or send one as a gift (i.e. birthdat, wedding presents)
- To find a eCard order the customer will have to provide the Target eCards order number, the email used at the time of purchase, and the customers zip code
The order number will be 12 digits long and is attached to the email confirmation that was sent from Target at the time of the eCard purchase. Please note customers that purchased a prepaid cellular phone gift card are not allowed a refund on the purchase. Once Target eCards purchase is made the customer will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Target eCards Notes
- All confirmation email should be received within 60 minutes to making a eCard purchase
- The eCard PIN or Card Number will come from firstname.lastname@example.org as well
- Once the customer has received their PIN number they can immediately start making purchases using the card
- Target eCard customer are allowed gift a code as many times as they like but it can only be used once
- Customers who do not receive the eCard by email within a few hours of their purchase should check that it was not misdirected to their spam/junk folder
- Codes are usually delivered very quickly or within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Target or the customers Credit Card company
Any questions about eCards from Target can be directed to an award winning customer service agent at 1 (800) 440-0680. The Target corporate office is based at 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403 and can be reached by phone by calling 612-304-6073 (please do not call this number with questions regarding the Target eCard). \
Target is a popular US-based retailer that specializes in video games, home furniture, baby care, cleaning, music, computer software, sporting goods, and toys. The firm is rivaled by Walmart and Amazon.