Team Up For Gold
- Enter to win one of 1,214 one of which is a trip to the Super Bowl
Super Bowl 50 will be played on February 7, 2016 in the city of Santa Clara, California and the lucky grand prize winner MUST be able to travel to Santa Clara that weekend or a new winner will be selected.
The Team Up For Gold sweepstakes promotion will run from January 1, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 8, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. No purchase is required to enter but an entry code can be found on certain Pepsi, Doritos, any size Pepsi Slurpee or grill item, while supplies last, at a participating 7-Eleven location.
Prizes associated with the Pepsi and Doritos Team Up For Gold Sweepstakes?
- Two Super Bowl Trip prizes will be awarded, each consisting of two tickets to the Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, California, on Sunday, February 7, 2016 (this includes air tickets, a hotel room, plus a $200 check to use while at the game
- Gold-plated Doritos chip replica
- A Golden Football
- Footballs signed by former NFL greats (the list of players is not available but some people think Marcus Allen will be one of them)
- Replica Commemorative Super Bowl 50 Coin (kinda lame)
The total value of all prizes to be given away during the course of the Team Up For Gold promotion is listed as $55,200.